Siemens Product Details
The SGE series can be adapted to operate on lean gases from biomass gasification processes as well as associated gas, low quality natural gas, well gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and a wide range of waste gases from the oil and gas industry.
- Output range from 250kw to 1.8MW
- Powered by natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, flare gas, and a wide variety of other gases — syngas, associated petroleum gas (APG), well gas, etc.
- Supplied as a stand-alone engine, genset, with cogeneration systems (CHP) skid separately, or in a fully assembled container unit (noise insulated if required)
- Dry / wet exhaust manifold
- Single / double step intercooler
- Oil cooler in main / auxiliary circuit
- 248 / 194ºF (120 / 90°C) main cooling circuit temperature
- 176 / 131 / 104ºF (80 / 55 / 40ºC) intercooler cooling circuit temperature
- Able to reach rich burn engines load acceptance in certain configurations